darkenedlover666darkenedlover666

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 5 Fans

Coldplay - Yellow Coldplay - Yellow

Brilliant

Wow... Great animation. The art was amazing, the story was excellent. Very, very well done. *Hat tip*

asdfmovie3 asdfmovie3

It's like Stick Figures on Crack, But BETTER!!!!

This reminded me of Stick Figures on Crack, except it's got better graphics, animation, and random thingies. :3 LOVE IT!!!

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

*Stares and blinks repeatedly*

Uhm.... O_o Yeah... The whole snorting of the disc thing.... I've never met ANYONE who would do that to Halo: Reach. I have, however, met people who wished to fornicate with the virgin disc that was fresh from the case. (Correction. I'm engaged to one of those people and the rest are his 3 best friends. -_-')

Everything else is just about spot on though! :)

Color Cubes Color Cubes

I'm 99% sure that the music in this game is the same one used in ConFuseBox. :) The game was incredibly simple, but did require some strategy and thought in the later levels. The color combinations feature was a good addition that makes game play much easier. So easy, in fact, that even young children could probably do it. My only complaint is that it was too short. Other than that, it was a very good game.

4 Wheeler Tractor Challen 4 Wheeler Tractor Challen

While the graphics are good, it's way too hard to keep distance between the cart and tractor while not launching all of your cargo into space. You have to go slow over the bumps to keep your cargo in tact, but if you slow down at all, the cart crashes into the tractor and deals damage, even if you weren't going real fast to begin with.

Keytar Hero II Keytar Hero II

Good concept... I guess...

The graphics were alright (but the basic foreground and detailed background messed with my eyes a bit...) and when you miss a note, the "failed note" sound and effect made it so that I couldn't hit the next note. And, as everyone else has said, it's a little too fast. I know that you are trying to keep up with the song, but maybe you could make it so that there is a bit more leeway when it comes to hitting the notes. Good work on what you have done so far, however!

Garden Party Garden Party

I could definitely see this being played at one of Gatsby's many elaborate parties. It's jazzy, it's upbeat, and it's FANTASTIC! <3

Running Forever Running Forever

This song gets me so pumped! It is by far one of the BEST techno songs that I've ever heard. 5 stars are not enough to describe how awesome this song is.

timid girl timid girl

Such a chipper tune... :3

This is such a cute tune. I love it. It's so peaceful and innocent. Well done. :)

The Crow: Goodbye The Crow: Goodbye

*SQUEAL!!!!*

I love it!!!! :D The details are phenomenal!! And the perspective is fantastic! Definitely one of my favorites in your collection. :)

Zacky Vengance Zacky Vengance

Stunning

This is one of my favorites from your collection. I think this is the one that made me go: "I must scout them. This person's work deserves to sit among the others in the portal."

Your realistic drawings are fantastic. I'd love to see more of them. :)

4TheHistory responds:

Thanks alot! <33 It was a bummer not being scouted. I'll deffinitly be drawing more realistic since the other stuff doesn't seem to work out very well. again thanks!!!

ManDark ManDark

Wow....

I'm blown away.... This... This is SPECTACULAR.

sweetyluli responds: