darkenedlover666darkenedlover666

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 5 Fans

Color Cubes Color Cubes

I'm 99% sure that the music in this game is the same one used in ConFuseBox. :) The game was incredibly simple, but did require some strategy and thought in the later levels. The color combinations feature was a good addition that makes game play much easier. So easy, in fact, that even young children could probably do it. My only complaint is that it was too short. Other than that, it was a very good game.

4 Wheeler Tractor Challen 4 Wheeler Tractor Challen

While the graphics are good, it's way too hard to keep distance between the cart and tractor while not launching all of your cargo into space. You have to go slow over the bumps to keep your cargo in tact, but if you slow down at all, the cart crashes into the tractor and deals damage, even if you weren't going real fast to begin with.

Keytar Hero II Keytar Hero II

Good concept... I guess...

The graphics were alright (but the basic foreground and detailed background messed with my eyes a bit...) and when you miss a note, the "failed note" sound and effect made it so that I couldn't hit the next note. And, as everyone else has said, it's a little too fast. I know that you are trying to keep up with the song, but maybe you could make it so that there is a bit more leeway when it comes to hitting the notes. Good work on what you have done so far, however!

ConFusebox 2 ConFusebox 2

So... ADDICTING....

I found this game on a social networking site once and was immediately addicted, but I had to get rid of my account on the site so I couldn't play it anymore. Then I googled it and found it here. :-) SO HAPPY!!!! I LOVE THIS GAME!

Virtual Keyboard V 1.1 Virtual Keyboard V 1.1

Not bad

Pretty good. Only thing is it's hard to play way up at the top of my key board. I wish it was played all on letters rather than on both letters and numbers. Other than that, no complaints!!

Anime Character Generator Anime Character Generator

Nice

Good graphics. Decent Selection. Made a nice version of my D&D character, Marla Rathbone (Lvl.5 Wild elf Ranger, Almost to prestige class- Deep-Wood Sniper). I used the prt sc/ sys rq button and then Copy-Paste into photoshop to save. (Flatten and crop as necessary. Works with Windows Paint as well.) If you want to see I can email it to you.

Dark Cut 3 Dark Cut 3

Wow.... BRUTAL

I love Dark Cut. I've never actually ever finished any of them but... I still love to try. But this one is BRUTALLY HARD. Almost impossible. and it's really confusing at times as to what you're supposed to be doing. Mad prop points for using photoshop on the graphics tho!! Needs to have a longer time to fix them.

Cool Webcam Efects v 1.0 Cool Webcam Efects v 1.0

Dry

Hmmm.... Not very exciting. Must admit watching me give the thing a questionable eyebrow was fun with 4 screens.... It still wasn't the greatest. Sadly, I'm disappointed. Needs more stuff to do!!!

Sex with Angel Sex with Angel

Awful.

Yeah. Clear rip off of Meet 'n Fuck. Granted MnF is cheap quality too, but at least you have to work for the advancements. And they have better sound fx too. Next time put some EFFORT into it. Make it challenging. And get more better sound bits. ones that actually work for the parts being touched.

MeetNFuck Office Romance MeetNFuck Office Romance

Wow... Best Meet-and-F**k I have ever played!

Alright... This one was really good. And i do mean REALLY GOOD!! Her moans almost made me... you know... and that's pretty good seeing as I am a woman (Hear me moan!) :D