darkenedlover666darkenedlover666

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 5 Fans

Coldplay - Yellow Coldplay - Yellow

Brilliant

Wow... Great animation. The art was amazing, the story was excellent. Very, very well done. *Hat tip*

asdfmovie3 asdfmovie3

It's like Stick Figures on Crack, But BETTER!!!!

This reminded me of Stick Figures on Crack, except it's got better graphics, animation, and random thingies. :3 LOVE IT!!!

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

*Stares and blinks repeatedly*

Uhm.... O_o Yeah... The whole snorting of the disc thing.... I've never met ANYONE who would do that to Halo: Reach. I have, however, met people who wished to fornicate with the virgin disc that was fresh from the case. (Correction. I'm engaged to one of those people and the rest are his 3 best friends. -_-')

Everything else is just about spot on though! :)

:the Composer: :the Composer:

.... Beautiful..... Simply Beautiful...

That was beautiful. There's no other way to describe it. It was just beautiful. And I admit- I cried. I could relate in the beginning. My parents fought like that all the time until they separated. It was so moving to see how his story played out. And I love how you played on the "pay it forward" thing. That was great. I wish I could give you more stars than ten, but I can't, so ten will have to do. The animations, the story, the morals, all of it were phenomenal. Well done. Very well done. This is going under my favorites in a heart beat.

Bill Nye The Science Guy Bill Nye The Science Guy

EPIC!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!!! THAT SHOW WAS BEAST, AND YOUR ANIMATION WAS ALSO BEAST!!!!!!! Bill! Bill! Bill! *Dances around and sings* Creative use of the different bill pictures!

Pirate's Life For Me Pirate's Life For Me

Nani?

I'm terribly scarred.... Traumatized for life, honestly.... That was terrifying.... Good graphics, animation, and voice syncing, though. That's a hard art to master, and I commend you for it. Just... Cut down on the happy, ok? Pirates, in the pastafarian faith, are happy and easy going, yes. But they aren't overly happy like those guys.... *Shudder* TOO MUCH HAPPY.....

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

w00t!!!!!

An ex of mine introduced me to the song a long time ago and I have since looked up this song a lot. And this is still my favorite one. (Beats the real music video for Dragostea din tea!!!)

Rwd: 032 Orgasm Girl Rwd: 032 Orgasm Girl

W. T. F. (?)

Wow. Just... Wow. Terrible. Absolutely terrible. I'm sorry but that just wasn't funny. At all. And I take great offense to the lesbian deal. NOT COOL. You should have more respect for the L.G.B.T. (Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgendered) Community.

LazyMuffin responds: